Re: Re: Is there really any other option?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:22:48 -0800 (PST)

You know, thinking back, I'd say that one scene probably did more for my understanding of Heortlings than any other single scene :) Although the one where the clan women all start sporting the death rune and urging you to pursue your feuds with more gusto must be a close second. Also on the honour roll are the various scenes where there is a question of outlawing someone, and nobody ever expresses an opinion based on pity for the person you are considering outlawing--the only question is guilt and politics, the fate of the individual is moot.

I *still* love this game, and am happy to report that my latest clan, the Sweet Oak, are prospering beyond all reason despite having no trickster and no Lankhor My worshipper and playing on hard. Choosing the right starting conditions clearly can make the clan more resilient (or maybe I've just been lucky!).

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com