RE: Far Side of Dragon Pass

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:03:52 -0800 (PST)

For example, I've seens predictions along the lines of "An outlaw will come looking for a place in your clan, after that you must do X or else you will be infested by a plague of snakes." Well, I know the event where you get over run by snakes, and it isn't generally too damaging (with one course of action you can even make it profitable), so I wouldn't take any actions to avoid it most likely. On the other hand if the second part of the prediction was "and then your weaponthanes will be struck by a strange malady" I'd be willing to believe that it is true (again, I've seen that event, and far too many times). Since that malady is often hard to get rid of, I'd be more willing to make an effort to avoid it.

*shrug* but up until now I've always ignored threats about hordes of people with giant flat feet!

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/