Re: Re: question for David

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:11:01 -0800 (PST)

I've read throught the new rules, and I can admit that these are the exact sort of changes that I was waiting for.....in about 1980, before I discovered other gaming systems.

It is a little bit like coming up, right now, with the best steam powered train-locamotive ever built. Sure it is better than other steam powered ones, but it is still far eclipsed by electric and diesel engines.

I only bother mention it because one of the things I love about KoDP is that it is one of the few fantasy game settings that is rich and compllex enough that D&D wouldn't be an appropriate model.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/