Re: Tribal Moot

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:51:30 -0800 (PST)

The moot is sort of a tribal council. I had a similar question a while ago about how many people were on the ring, and I think the answer came back that it wasn't totally fixed, but was around 12 to 14 or so. At the moot each party states their position, accompanied by the cheers and shield banging of their supporters, then I believe the tribal ring votes to decide the result. Of course, the ring members mostly represent their own clan's interests.

Presumably the more fixed seats you give away on the tribal ring, the less chance you have of getting your way (since you will probably have less people on the ring). However the game never states this, so I don't know if it is true or not.

--Bryan
--- Milos Rasic <mrasic_at_...> wrote:
> What is it? It is mentioned very often in the game
> but never fully
> explained. All I know is that the King of tribe can
> call on it if he
> doesn't want to take responsibility for some
> decision or simply cannot
> decide. Aslo, during the making of the tribe, seats
> are mentioned, some
> of them even named, but they seem not to have effect
> once the tribe is
> formed. Could someone tell me how many seats there
> are on the tribal
> moot and what their names are?

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!