Re: Just how many horses do they have?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 08:39:34 -0800 (PST)

Wow, I've never had that event come up more than once before. Much as I like the horse, I agree that the price they offer for it is impressive.

Still, I think the goldeneye horses are a breed of horses that the grazers keep, so there must be a fair number of them in total. What I wonder is how often the same clan would pay so much for additional ones!

On a mostly unrelated note, after playing the game for ages, I had a new event take place for the first time!  While exploring Snake Pipe Hollow, my explorers had an unfortunate run in with a 'Hand'some
magician....this game keeps on surprising me! Now my request for spoiler info--we didn't take his treasure, for fear of chaos taint. Since this event seems so rare I'm not apt to hit it again soon, so I wonder if anyone has kept the treasure, and if it did actually have any bad results.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Greetings - Send FREE e-cards for every occasion! http://greetings.yahoo.com