Re: Just how many horses do they have?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 10:14:05 -0800

> I'm not going to go explore the area of the map where the Horse-Spawn live
> again, since selling the same darn horse THREE times would feel too much
> like cheating... but I can't help but wonder about just how many
magnificent,
> clearly magical horses do the Horse-Spawn have, and how come they leave
> them badly guarded even after they've lost one of them?

The Golden Eye horses are a magical breed of horse, so there are plenty of Goldeneye horses out there for your brave warriors to raid (you're only getting *one* horse, they have hundreds).

Heroic horse-spawn warriors can go on a heroquest (known only to the Horse-spawn, sorry) to gain a complete and mutual magical bond with their horse. The horses themselves can see and fight disembodied spirits, and can gain magical powers from spirits. Since you aren't given the opportunity to play a Horse-spawn clan, this is all in the background, and most abilities of the horses are not available to your clan.

Roderick Robertson