Re: Snake Pipe Hollow

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:39:03 -0800

Bryan

> after playing the game for
> ages, I had a new event take place for the first time!
> While exploring Snake Pipe Hollow, my explorers had
> an unfortunate run in with a 'Hand'some
> magician....this game keeps on surprising me!

We put a lot into it...

> Since this event seems so
> rare I'm not apt to hit it again soon

This event won't happen every time you visit Snakepipe Hollow (which is up towards the north, surrounded by an escarpment). It's actually conditioned on your clan being weak in a particular way. And it should be possible only once per game.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com