Trickster... kings?

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:42:52 +0200

In the recent game, we just failed to get our candidate chosen as the next tribal king. Then, in the screen where the chosen king is going to go through the rites of kingship, our trickster said something along the lines of
"why wasn't I chosen?".

This gave me a terrifying thought... what would happen if you chosen a trickster as the king of your tribe? Has anybody tried this?

"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."
-- George W. Bush, U.S. News & World Report, April 3, 2000 (Thanks to Alfred Stanley, Austin, Texas.) ICQ 18051088/AIM Xuenay/MSN Xuenay_at_...