Re: KoDP/HW Skills Ratings

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:28:03 -0700

> Of course, I assume in KoDP that the ability actually
> represents clusters of skills and associated magical
> knowledge in most cases, rather than a single skill.

KoDP does in fact have derived skills (e.g. a "Hunting" skill which is the composite of several others -- and if I recall correctly, factors in whether or not you're a worshipper of Odayla).

And the "heroic" level occasionally has special meaning.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com