Kallyr Destiny

From: macleod130373 <alain.roques_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:52:17 -0000

I never manage to bring back Kallyr from her destiny. One guy said he did but I begin to doubt of this. Some one else did ?

Several times I send Kallyr with

  1. Kalyr Heroic Combat and Magic Renowed Leadership
  2. 50+ weapon thanes and 40+ others send (hard to do)
  3. sacrifice to vinga orlanth and understanding winds
  4. all combat blessing on
  5. vinga comb
  6. silver dragon
  7. Lankhor Mhy quest vs darkness
  8. 500+ in magic (yes 500+)
  9. Dragonewt armor
  10. Mark of Vinkot (already heroic dont know if its cumulative with dragonewt armor)
  11. Iron Spike

And she died... every time
Don't Know what else to do !
I doubting of the good effect of the mostal treasure so I don't get it do you think keeping the dragonewt armor has bad effects on your game ? don't notice any