1.7 update

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:32:58 -0700

Even though it's been nearly 3 years since King of Dragon Pass was released, we are pleased to announce an update which fixes a handful of bugs.

I haven't yet updated our web site or made any announcements because I'd like to make sure everything works OK -- please let me know if there are any problems.

This is almost certainly the last update. I hope to have an announcement within a week, about another fun project we've been working on lately (no, it's not a sequel).

For Windows
<http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-16update.zip>

For Mac OS (runs in Classic under Mac OS X):
<http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/KoDP-1.7update.sit>

General information on Updates:
<http://a-sharp.com/kodp/update/>

Bugs Fixed:
Fixed problem where no children were born [3138] Fixed possible crash sacrificing to Vinga in a scene [3136] Fixed sacrifice results after learning of Orlkensor's fate [3139] Losing wildlands because you split the clan won't annoy the fox [3140] Fixed rare bug if cursed skirt appears early [3088]

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com