Re: Sacrifice before battle - what's the point?

From: macleod130373 <alain.roques_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 01:35:18 -0000

As far as I have tried sacrifice is VERY usefull. It changes yhe result of a battle greatly (more deaths for the ennemy, less for you, battles won) even with all the good blessings. Trolls always sacrifice to Kyger Litor, Praxians and Horse people not always sacrifice to gods.
My prefered tactics are manoeuver (burning standart, golden horse) and (bag of wings)
As far as I know if you don't put magic and have the battle luck blessing special events in the battle might occur (a little bit tricky but usefull since leaders can progress...depending of the options taken)