Re: Re: 1.7 update

From: Kristian Radford <kjradford_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:57:56 +1000 (EST)

Yep, I installed it under PC and it seems to work fine. Although there was one little thing. When I raided one fire season, it came up with the results of the raid when I finished, then I clicked the 'X' in the bottom right corner. When this happened, another raid results screen seemed to come up, which was similar but not the same as the other one. It was the same kind of raid and the same clan, but the results were slightly different. After this happened, I defended three raids, and it became Earth season. This was strange because my original raid was the first part of the Fire season not the second. I don't know whether I just wasn't really paying attention, and it hasn't happened again, but I felt I should say something just in case.