Re: Leader Abilities

From: Alexander G. M. Smith <agmsmith_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 15:01:12 EST (-0500)

mitchmills2000 wrote on Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:08:09 -0000:
> Does anyone know whether improvement in the abilities of
> your nobles basically just depends on [...]
>
> Any thoughts?

I assume A# based it on reality. So skills would go up with practice. And go down with old age (though pretending to be an old fool can help bargaining). Now ask yourself: does a stay-at-home noble get more bargaining practice than a wandering explorer? OK, a useless equivalent question, reminding me of various failed math proofs at school :-).