Choose your enemies close by?

From: Chris <zcore_uk_at_...> <zcore_uk_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 23:08:18 -0000

Hi, Just got KoDP this Xmas and think it's a terriffic game. I'm up to creation of tribes and have stable economy and defensive bases. I guess now I start making friends as I lost out to being king even with all my ring members being renowned or heroic! I donno my "successful" strategy was to keep two feuds going, pretty close at hand but resolve any hostilities further away. By concentrating on these feuds and winning the battles I weakened my enemies so later raids were ineffectual. Gues I folowed Sun Tzu's strategy, but really happy to chat to anyone with suggestions and points of view. Cheers Chris