re: elves

From: KentCave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 23:19:54 +0700

Subject: RE: choose your enemies wisely.

> So, does anyone see any benefits to any of the various
> ancient enemies that I've missed?

Having Elves as Ancient Enemies might make the random encounters with Elves more often and make it harder to settle a dispute between the Elves and another clan.

I myself has done the Ernalda heroquest to broker a peace between us and elves. My choosen clan member succeed, yet the elves refused to make peace with us.

In this current Elmal clan, I kept getting Issaries members and no Uralda ones. And Kallyr yet again didnt ask to fulfill her destiny, although Derik successfully completed his. Lucky he didnt compete with me for the FQ like the last game.