Re: Salmon Guy

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...> <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:42:42 -0000

Hmm I thought someone mentioned previous posts ahead that it "increases" the chance?

Well, one way to find out is to trial and error it ourselves. Will see how it goes then. I never choose beastfolks as enemy, I love ducks too much hehe. Can Ironhoof be ever beaten? I don't think so right?

The works of the 3 artists are great. Timeless and evocative, even after all this time. The smoothness ink of Mike Raabe, the clean yet rough lines of Stefano Gaudiano and the wood-carving art of Damon Brown. My favourite is hmm hard to say at the least, I'm too biased.

Anyone knows if Raabe and Brown has pics in the game? I know Gaudiano is inside, most of the time he is an Elmali, although its quite random to some. And if those two ain't inside the game, why is it so? Them too shy? Too old and ancient to remember how they looks when they were young? Hehe

_at_,-p