Re: dino eggs

From: bethexton <bethexton_at_...> <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:57:59 -0000

I don't think this is true. I know I don't always reply the same way, yet I think I've always (maybe just almost always?) received the eggs. (when I've had that event, not every clan has had a magisaur visit).

Possibly your response has to be a fair representation of the values of your clan, as espoused by your leaders and perhaps as shown by your shrines/temples or the heroquests you've completed? Pure speculation. That your answer always works might reflect the priorities you play with, so your clan always exhibits them.

--Bryan