Do I have to hurry up before my clan ring get too crustie?

From: Chris <zcore_uk_at_...> <zcore_uk_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 21:41:10 -0000

Well things are looking rosie, economically I'm a tiger, with eight heroquests after becoming Queen of the tribe. And most people hold me in high regard or view us favorably. But what happens next? I've started to explore further afield and undertaken a heroquest to increase our knowledge (map being filled in) of Dragon Pass. I guess (from the tips section) meeting and marrying the horse queen is the next key to being King of Dragon Pass? However, sending out exploring groups of 9 thanes ends up with no one coming back after a year. There is also the fear that the tribes Queen is close to being a corpsical. Erm, wouldn't I need a King rather than a Queen for marrage (a likely event soon as the Queen is a frail OAP). Will I have to do another 7 heroquests with the new KIng too? Cheers Chris