Re: KoDP yahoo group

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...> <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:11:29 -0000

I tried to post it to the Files section, yesterday and today too, countless times. Its either something wrong with Yahoo or my ignorance of html stuff. It will upload, the blue bar below will move then bam, nothing in the files section. So I had to at least post something, hence the message.

I would appreciate it if you can put up those files to the Files section for me, thanks. I will go play with the functions now to see if I can allow members to upload.

In fact, I can see the names of those files, yet no pics or txt.

Unicorns Save Opal
Unicorns Save Txt
Unicorns KoDP Map
Unicorns Clan Ring