Re: Elusive Treasure

From: Kristian Radford <kjradford_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:27:27 +1100 (EST)

Out of all of those treasures, the only one I can remember getting is the Moldy Book It's a random event, can't be too rare cause I've got it a few times, it happens when a member of your ring wants to trade it from another clan. They come, claiming someone wanted to trade for it, and then after a while your ring member steps up and you get the chance to buy it.

It might have something to do with the ring member, and if so, my guess is that they would have to be a Lhankor My worshipper, and they have a high custom.

http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Movies - What's on at your local cinema?