Re: buying KoDP

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:39:37 -0800

Darren

>Went by the local place, and they didn't have one in. I figured
>direct from you is more money in your pocket, right?

Sure, but the local place won't stock it if nobody asks.

>If I can't manage to find my manual, would it be easier to order it
>when I order KODP from you via the webstore, or is it handled some
>other way?

I forgot to mention, it does have to be handled separately (unless you were making an order by check in the first place). We use a third party for our store.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com