Re: Re: Why KoDP is not popular?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:51:34 -0800 (PST)

Me neither. I have come moderately close, in that I had one or two games where I made myself play out every year, but chose to re-run the year a few times, and went back a few years once (each game it was to focus on learning the CA quest sooner so I could use the peace bomb. I've learned more ways to end feuds since then). Since then I've focussed on exploring more options, but I want to give it a try again sometime. I think starting off with a couple of very strong leaders, and getting lucky in the first year or two would have a lot to do with it.

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com