Re: Why KoDP is not popular?

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 22:15:58 +0200

> Maybe this is part of why it does so well in Finland, maybe the title
> translates with a different feel to it?

Not really, since it didn't get any translation (*very* few games do). I got the impression that the reason it sold so well here was because it got a good review in our biggest PC magazine, though I could be wrong (that review was the reason I bought it, at least).

"Reading Europe's press, it is really reassuring to see how warmly Europeans have embraced President Bush's formulation that an "axis of evil" threatens world peace. There's only one small problem. President Bush thinks the axis of evil is Iran, Iraq and North Korea, and the Europeans think it's Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney and Condi Rice." -- Thomas L. Friedman, the New York Times ICQ 18051088/AIM Xuenay/MSN Xuenay_at_... | http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tspro1/