Re: spreading the word

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...> <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:52:37 -0000

> Kookly enough, I picked up KODP because I wanted to know more about
> Glorantha. I had seen bits and pieces on their website, but never
> owned any rpg products or story collections, but that sort of
setting
> appealed to me.
>
> I got KODP, loved it, then picked up Hero Quest on sale somewhere.
> So, for me, KODP really solidified Glorantha's appeal for me, in an
> incredible immersive way... even if it's a way that beats the hell
> out of me. ;)
>
> Darren

Of course, if you want to learn more about Glorantha, why not come to Gloranthacon in March? (http:\\www.gloranthacon.com for details)

Games, seminars, singing, drinking and general carrying on. Oh, and for those so inclined - we have a bit of live action. Ever wonder where that Big Red Moon came from? In "Birth of the Goddess," it might be YOUR fault!

Jeff The Shameless