Re: Digest Number 431

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:05:02 -0800 (PST)

Yes, that is more normally what I do--repeat a disastrous year if it seems essential (or sometimes loop back a few years if it becomes clear to me that I've headed down a bad path).

With this one clan I'm playing with full ground-hog day mode on when it comes to events I want to explore, or on anything that would stop me from checking out what I want (i.e. I zapped the event where a chaos creature killed the leader that had the best chance to get the goldeneye horse). It is amazing how that can make things go well, I think I tied my record to tribe making (for non-clan-making dance as early event clans, those others often flee to an early and small tribe as a survival mechanism) (in hindsight I'm impressed as all heck with that previous clan that had a tribe in ten years with minimal re-loading, but then again life is easier when you start with an Ernaldan, and Orlanthia, and Challana Arroyan all with renowned magic--that clan quested like none other I've played).

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. http://mailplus.yahoo.com