Re: Re: OT: Alien Crossfire

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:59:29 +0200

> Milos, if you have evidence that Firaxis, Electronic Arts, or Aspyr
> have officially abandoned the product, please e-mail me off-list.

Me as well. I was surprised to hear about Crossfire being abandonware, and couldn't find any evidence about it on a quick search (if it really was abandonware, I'd be pretty sure that Apolyton.net would have it up for download as well, but it doesn't). This is definitely something I'd like to know about, if it's true.

"Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the idea is quite staggering." - Arthur C Clarke
ICQ 18051088/AIM Xuenay/MSN Xuenay_at_... | http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tspro1/