Interesting event description...

From: Kaj Sotala <Tspro_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:42:40 +0200

This was in the middle of a battle against another (Bayberry) clan. One of our fighters had gotten caught behind enemy lines and I picked the option to use the clan's Berserker blessing to fight them all. I got the following result:

"The shadow of Urox the Storm Bull spread out
from Gustand's helmet. The Bayberries saw it and were afraid. When Gustand smashed into them they were already running. In fact we could not calm Gustand down until Gustand stepped in and wrestled him to the ground. Gustand suffered a blow to the skull in the process, but Gustand settled down and stopped trying to attack our own warriors."

How come there's something bothering me about that description...

"Belief gets in the way of learning." - Robert Heinlein
ICQ 18051088/AIM Xuenay/MSN Xuenay_at_... | http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tspro1/ PGP: http://www.saunalahti.fi/~tspro1/Kaj_Sotala.asc for my public key