Re: Digest Number 441

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...> <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 20:10:02 -0000

Strange, I have not received digest no 441.

Anyway, relax check back msg no 2400 - links inside.

I better point you to Bruce's website though (last time I checked, link was broken) just for courtesy sake. Please be reminded that that is HIS FAQ. I am just a compiler, adding stuffs I think will be useful.

GRR how I wish to update it with more strategies, hints and miscellaneous information. Guess that's an uphill battle now, seeing that I am being ridiculed alot for clinging to an ancient game, an underdog at that too! Heck, Jeff Vasey refused even to believe the game was out on 1999 and insist on the 2002. Sheesh all they need to do is just click "the" links provided!

Ooops let me go search for that Bruce's link, I know I had it somewhere on my harddisk. Hmm HEY YOU! YES YOU! You are calling yourself a fan when all that you need to do is visit "THE" main KoDP website. Follow the link from the disc itself. Below the site there are various sites concerning KoDP.

I am so ashamed that Bruce's site is still up, gonna have to quote that. http://www.cyberus.ca/~hollebon/KoDPfaq.html