My new Website: www.glorantha.info

From: Rick Meints <rjmeints_at_...> <rjmeints_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 04:07:52 -0000

All,

Just thought I'd let you all know that I've launched the first version of my new website. I've latched onto the domain www.glorantha.info and have begun filling it with all sorts of information on, surprise, Glorantha. Since I've been a collector of the material I've focused on the information formerly only available in my book, the Meints Index to Glorantha. I've got loads of product covers and info on all the classic supplements, with lots more to come on all the fan published stuff, Hero Wars products, and conventions. The site isn't finished, but large sectionsof it are complete and it shouldn't have any bugs or mavigation nightmares in it.

It also has the latest information on how to buy the Gloranthan Classics reprints, plus a smidgen of used RQ2 stuff.

Check it out and let me know what else you'd like added, or what isn't worth keeping.

PS: www.glorantha.co.uk is a dead site.
I don't have access to update it from the US, so I've asked for it to be deleted. Some day they'll probably get around to doing that for me.

Enjoy,
Rick Meints
www.glorantha.info