playing in a full screen

From: sep1187 <ward1187_at_...> <ward1187_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:00:34 -0000

hello,

i've just got the game, and i'm really enjoying it: the game play is a breath of fresh air from all the 4x games i'm used to.

one problem i'm having is with the display options, in order to play the game without black borders i have to set my desktop area to 640x480: which basically screws up my accustomed display settings and requires a restart.

maybe i've missed some in game display adjustment, or perhaps there is something else i can do to get a full screen game without constantly fiddling with my sreen resolution?