Re: playing in a full screen

From: Gargantua <gargantua_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:59:53 +0000

Hello,
Unfortunately, there is no in game display adjustment. To solve the problem, I am using a program called "powerstrip" : www.entechtaiwan.com/ps.htm
Basically, it allows you to run any program under any resolution , color settings etc. When you close the program, the old settings are restored. So when I load KoDP my screen resolution changes to 640x480, when I close KoDP , resolution automatically goes back to 1024x768.

There are freeware programs like powerstrip