Re: playing in a full screen / PS. for WinXp

From: Gargantua <gargantua_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:04:29 +0000

I forgot, if you are using windows XP, theres no need in any additional programs. All you need to do is to right click on "Mtplay32.exe" in 'C:\Program Files\A Sharp\King of Dragon Pass\mt' directory, and choose under 'Compatibility' tab: "Run in 640x480 screen resolution". Game will start now in 640x480 resolution, and your defaults will be restored on exit.