Re: Re: Is it gonna be really scary and hard?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:30:44 -0700 (PDT)

dinosaur riding dragon newts? Cool, I've never seen that one before! (how do you manage to annoy them so badly anyway?)

I don't think there is carry over from one year to another on quest magic. However, high magic points are crucial for quest success, I think. I like to have at least seven, although that isn't always possible in early years, even with advanced planning. At the very least they improve your chance to cross over to the other side. Beyond that, I think they generally improve your chances of success. As do, of course, sacrificing to that god in the preceding year, and taking actions that will please them.

A few tricks that I've found on hard for questing

-It seems to me that the first quest to your main god goes unusually easy. So make good use of it, such as strengthening a quester that can come back and repeat it for other benefits in the future.

I hope this helps a bit!

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more http://tax.yahoo.com