rather late....a bug

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 04:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

I finally clued in that something that has been bugging me is actually a bug. When you form a tribe with the Ernalda worshipping clan, and agree on grain rates, if you buy food from them, the seems to be an arithmetic error, and you get half the rate. For example, if you agree to 26 bushels of food for each ten cows, then go and trade with them, if you sell 40 cows worth of goods, you 52 bushels of food, not 104....which makes it far worse than the "going rate." I always thought they were just cheating us, but I finally realized that there is a simple arithmetic error in the program and it is divided by 2.

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month! http://sbc.yahoo.com