Re: King of Dragon pass music. Is it available somewhere?

From: Alexander G. M. Smith <agmsmith_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:06:34 -0400 EDT

chrilleub wrote on Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:05:09 -0000:
> I have downloaded the sound clips available on the A-sharp site. I
> recently got iTunes (a sound/music program for the Macintosh), and
> feed it all my music CDs and also these soundbites. Now interestingly
> enough some information comes up in the track list for iTunes:
> The tracks were number 1,14,16 and 27 out of 28 total. I have no idea
> where this information comes from and can only assume it was
> contained within the MP3 files.
> I always liked the King of Dragon Pass music and this information
> indicates there are another 24 tracks somewhere. Is there a music CD
> available somewhere with these tracks?

Looking at the file, the header has these strings in it: iTunes v1.0TT2
WeDidItTP1
Stan LePardTAL
OpalTRK
27/28COM
Music from the game King of Dragon Pass
1999 A Sharp, LLC

I wonder if it is higher quality than the in-game music, which sometimes has digitization conversion problems (high pitched noise).