New to this game

From: Matthew Jeanes <matt_jeanes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:36:29 -0000

Hi

I recently picvked up a copy of this game cheap in a charity shop. It caught my eye as I play runequest 2nd edition rpg.

However it didn't come with a manual, I figured there'd be one on the cd I could print off, guess that's a more current thing :-)

I've tried a few of the FAQ's but it seems like I'm still missing a lot of the mechanics.

Does anyone know if the is an online or downloadable version? I have tried the A Sharp site and had no joy there.

Failing that, if there is a more mechanics based FAQ out there?

Any help would be appreciated as it looks like a great game, I'm just very lost on it.

Thanks in advance
Matt