humakt quest hint (perhaps)

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:23:52 -0000

I thought I was a slam dunk for the humakt quest with this clan. Probably my second best questing clan ever, so I'd built up a very sizeable magic reserve (well above 20), had a humakti with excellent combat and very good magic, then also tried with a vingan with renowned combat and leadership, excellent magic, very good custom. I had a humakt temp (versus CA shrine), sacrificed to him, raided and killed as many as possible. We'd been generous every time humakti cultists had visited. I made sure to put magic into war but not into healing in the sacred time.

Sooooo, I make no guarantee, but it seems likely that having a CA cultist on the ring makes the humakt quest harder. This may have been my problem in the past, as I've often had trouble with that quest, but am also prone to have a CA cultist on the ring (often need them as the seventh cult, and sometimes they are the best in magic or plants).

--Bryan