Re: Is this delay in forming a tribe reasonable?

From: roger_ducasse <roger_ducasse_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:13:12 -0000

I apologize for insufficiently following old Einarth's plot through. Instead of continuing in the next season in my journal, two seasons down matters resumed with this:

"We approached the Apple clan with an offer of peace...They were please by our generosity, and ended the feud. Though we talked idly about tribes, both clans agreed it was not the right time to consider tribal ties between our people."

But at that point, *all* efforts to start up a tribe cease. I thought it referred only to the Apples; but I haven't been able to do anything since then on the matter. That was in 1337. It's now 1354. Shouldn't the chance have arrived, again?

Barry Brenesal