Re: Re: Buying a treasure and emissaries Qs

From: Alex <alexvasileus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 19:07:01 +0200

At 18:47 4.2.2004, you wrote:

>-antti //who eagerly waits news about how that Trickster as a chief
>experiment goes. Wonder if the game has any events that will be
>triggered only if one has a Trickster chief...
I posted it on the Kodp.net forum, but I'll post here as well.

It went surprisingly well. At first the carls and weaponthanes grumbled and complained (in the first two years they were practically ready to revolt), but I talked them into acceptance, and things went fairly well from then on. Morale was still low, but clan wealth increased, I resolved a feud (they came to me first), I had a new arriving clan join mine, and I even got a heroquest in. My trickster chief also won a game of dice with a wyrm (I was dragon-friendly) and later won a bet with another clan's chief, netting us some grain. Unfortunately my trickster chief then died (he was 60 to start with), so I ended that game. I might try again to get a younger trickster so he'd last longer, and see how it goes. :) I can post the saga here if anyone is interested.