exploartion party size

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:25:05 -0800 (PST)

Ideal for what?

I usually send over ten people, I _think_ it results in bandits stopping us less often. Stronger if I can afford too (like late in the game when we are swimming in food, so can leave a lot of extra farmers available)

--Bryan
--- Alex <alexvasileus_at_...> wrote:
> At 21:19 4.2.2004, you wrote:
>
> >Also, if bandits stop your exploration party, a high combat can help
> >fight them off (helps if you have a strong party), but high
> bargaining
> >can be used to bluff them, it seems (don't know if a strong party
> helps
> >with this or not).
> What's the "ideal" party size for exploration? I am usually sending 5
>
> thanes and 20-30 footmen, is that too much?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free web site building tool. Try it! http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/