Re: Re: Cool and Rare events..

From: Joshua Mosher <jmosher_at_...>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:08:55 -0500

On Feb 7, 2004, at 9:57 AM, Bryan Thexton wrote:

> I've almost never gotten tribal wars. Even when I've totally stolen
> the tula of two clans from the same other tribe one time. I'm not
> quite sure what teh trigger for that is. Maybe it is if you argue to
> make war on another tribe when you first here of them? I don't really
> know.

I think the key is to make an alliance with another tribe; if that tribe is warlike, it will start raiding you and if you call them on it, you can redirect your aggression against another tribe.

The other possible scene that KentCave may have seen depicted is the gargantuan war against the Horse Spawn if you don't make peace and marry their queen. I tried this once for fun when I had an immensely powerful clan. We used the Earth Clod in the war and won! Then of course someone else became king of Dragon Pass....

JSM