Re: trainer probs

From: skittles0316 <alavonne_at_...>
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 04:29:37 -0000

Ah but there are TWO cheat checks in the executable that check your Pretender's stats. If they are two high BAM you get hit. Fortunately someone in thier forums already removed the protection for me saving me the trouble :P EVERYTHING in that game has to be trained using softice a assembly due to all the damn STRANGENESS they went to trying to discourage cheating.
I am working on a little trainer but as I am only just now truly learning ASM. Anyway making your own little training table with Artmoney for KoPD is a piece of cake. You need very little hex knowledge. Let me know how it works out for you.