actions

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:06:02 -0800 (PST)

By accident I think I stumbled on a way to partially cheat the actions, however. I haven't tested it heavily, but here it is if anyone else wants to give it a spin.

I think the general rule is that if you make the changes for an action, then save the game before the action is processed, it doesn't get counted as an action. However the only place that I think you can do this is on the agriculture screen. If you adjust your fields and pastures, then do a save game before changing screens, I think it misses counting that as an action.

-Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online. http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html