Re: HQ bug?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:49:48 -0800

Antti

>I just _had_ to go back version one by one. And look and behold! The
>same behavior was in indeed in every one of them down to 1.2 (that was
>far as I had to time to test). So probably it's in 1.0 too.

Then it's definitely not fixable -- there are three broad areas of the game code, and only two of them can be addressed by downloadable updates.

>I still find it most amusing to send an
>Urox worshipper (hopefully in a berserk mood!) to lead mission and
>demand tribute for example. :-)

It is true that in some situations, your agent's religion can result in a bonus to his odds of success. (I don't think this is one of those, but I suppose it's possible.)

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com