Would somebody explain the ending? (spoilers)

From: rtan9897 <rtan_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:35:36 -0000

SPOILERS, in case you didn't get that from the title

It's very nice and fuzzy-feeling (the ending, I mean), but I was wondering if somebody who knows Glorantha could explain to me what the Inhuman King meant with his comments about the last king who "changes the face of the world forever". Is this a big deal for Glorantha, or just a minor event (actually, is Dragon Pass a tiny section of the world, or a big chunk of it?)

And while I'm on the subject, I was wondering if somebody would mind painting out for me the various ending paths which are possible. I have a save game right before my clan meets the FHQ, and I've seen two endings - one where my clan chief marries the FHQ, and one where he fails.

I'm assuming that there's another ending path where you do so abysmally that you never even have the opportunity to compete for the FHQ's hand. Are there any other endings?