pissy dwarves

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:03:32 -0800 (PST)

> Well, there are plenty of ways to lose big time. Most people don't
> ever piss off the dwarves so badly that they see that one, for
> example.

Heh, how do you piss off the dwarves so badly? There aren't normally that many chances to interact with them. I've been wiped out by beast folk and mauled by the Colymar, and while I've been repeatedly threatened by Cragspider I'm beginning to think that she is all talk.

So who can just crush you? Beast folk, dwarves, who else have people ween come down on them like a big crushing foot?

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail. http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools