Re: re: Would somebody explain the ending? (spoilers)

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:35:26 -0500

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:54:40 +0200, you wrote:

>What I'm wondering is whether it's possible to win with a female chief as
>your queen. I assume you cannot marry the FHQ then. :)

It certainly is, though the ritual isn't quite the same. Your queen marries a prince of the Horse-Spawn.

The really tricky part is when you've met the FHQ with a ruler of one gender and he/she is replaced by a ruler of the other gender before the actual endgame. You can still win, but it complicates matters considerably.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out *Raven Days*: http://www.ravendays.org