Re: Re: Stupid Questions....I need help

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 06:15:13 -0800 (PST)

I don't recall that. I do remember him saying that absolute temple size does not matter, and that season doesn't matter, and that none of the quests depend on things you can't control (i.e. It doesn't help the Elmal quest if you succesfully resist an attack, since you can't control when you are attacked). Those are the only things I can recall him positively stating didn't matter. I may have forgotten or missed some others.

--Bryan

> On Sun, 29 Feb 2004, Bryan Thexton wrote:
>
> > - sacrifice to the god in the seasons before the quest (so that the
> > sacrifice flame shows up next to the god on the magic screen).
> > - put sacred time magic into things that god is apt to care about
> > (crops and children for Ernalda) and don't put sacred time magic
> into
> > things that god is opposed to (war for Challana Arroy, healing for
> > Humakt)
> > - each god has things that they care about, and doing those before
> the
> > quest probably helps. A lot of this is guess work, but sending
> > diplomatic and trading missions for Issaries, not raiding for
> Challana
> > Arroy, raiding for Humakt, cattle raiding for Orlanth, are some of
> the
> > things to think of.
> > - Some of the gods are rivals. The quests tend to be harder if you
> are
> > supporting the rival god more strongly. Again some of this is
> > speculation, but the likely pairs are Issaries vs Lankhor My,
> Challana
> > Arroy vs Humakt, Uralda vs Urox.

Do you Yahoo!?
Get better spam protection with Yahoo! Mail. http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools