Re: Recent neat things

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:54:26 -0800

Bryan

>I'm not doing the scene justice, the visuals in the description were awesom

I think this was Rob Heinsoo's writing. Extracted from the OSL code:

[IsWorshipper(ourHero, 'urox) AND ourHero.magic >= 3] response 6: Just go berserk and kill everyone who looks remotely like the flyer. {

	test Combat(ourHero) vs. Combat 3
	win: {
		text: Those of us nearest to <ourHero> felt the power
of the Bull flow into <him/her>. As <he/she> charged the <otherClan.plural>, <his/her> footsteps sounded like the hoofbeats of a god. Our enemies fled from <him/her>, dying if they stumbled. <flyboy> had to fly down to save his clansmen. He landed and moved warily towards our berserker.

                Casualties('them, 4 * q) # inflict 4*q casualties on the enemy immediately

		test Combat (ourHero) vs. Combat 5, bonus: h
		win: {
			text: <ourHero> bellowed and charged.
<flyboy> could not dodge fast enough. The Orlanthi's body lay in two halves behind <ourHero>, who kept running towards the <otherClan.plural> as if <flyboy> had been nothing but a stickpicker playing at war.
--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com